Agricultural Labourer - Harvest/Grading Worker
- Help with potato harvesting and grading in this seasonal role.
- No experience is needed. Training sessions provided - get paid to learn!
- Immediate start and flexibility with hours.
About the Role
As a Harvest/Grading Worker, you're in a key seasonal working position that ensures the best product output for our client. Your role may involve field harvesting (either on a harvester or behind a harvester), or grading and packing a variety of vegetables.
Generally, you'll be placed with one client for the season where you will be working in a team of up to 6. Flexibility to shift between clients as production needs call for is important.
We provide paid training sessions to upskill/teach you the basic agricultural skills you'll need.
Typical duties include:
- Quality control
- Keeping your workspace clean and clear of excess harvested materials
- Cleaning the harvester/grader between runs, varieties, and at the end of the day
- Assist with roguing and other non-mechanised operations if required
You have an awesome attitude and work well in a team environment. You have great communication and listening skills, and you pay attention to and follow instructions.
- You'll pass a drug test
- You're physically fit and capable of standing/walking/bending down repeatedly
- No experience is needed (but any you have is beneficial)
What's Being Offered
We offer super flexible contract lengths - do you only need a few weeks of work? Or, do you want 2, 4, or 6+ months? We can be flexible with how many days per week, and how many hours you work, provided you can commit to the same days/times each week.
- Pay determined by skill and experience: $22.70 + with rises for dedicated workers
- Paid training is provided
- A variety of work with a fun, friendly, and diverse team
- Flexible work options and immediate starts are available
- Transport is provided from the yard in Ashburton to work sites
- If you have a full, clean driver's license, earn a bonus for driving
How to Apply
If you're interested, then apply online now, or call Donna on 0[Register to View] for more info.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.