Factory Production Assistants - Casual Part-time
About Your New Role
You'll be part of a team working on fast-paced production lines performing a range of duties including sorting, quality control, packing products, and general production work. No experience is needed as full training is given.
We have positions available for strong, self-motivated, positive workers. The shifts are day shift (5.45 am - 6.15 pm) and night shift (5.45 pm to 6.15 am), the choice is yours!
The roles we are hiring for are casual and on-call.
- Additional salary incentives for night shifts.
- Immediate start available
- Machine operation including filling machines, case packers and palletising robots
- Assisting with general production line duties
- Dealing with damaged and wasted product
- Maximising production uptime
- Product packing, sampling and testing
- Cleaning production line and equipment
- You're an honest and reliable self-starter that can work well as part of a team
- You're the sort of person who leads by example and motivates others
- You take direction well and lead when required
- You have high Health & Safety, and hygiene standards
- You're a fun, friendly person who enjoys working with a diverse team
- Dexterous, able to complete repetitive work to a high standard
- Good attention to detail
Who's Our Client
Our client is an innovative leader in the food and beverage production industry and has been operating in Canterbury for over 20 years.
They offer state-of-the-art facilities, good working conditions, and ongoing training and career opportunities.
What's On Offer
- Casual on-call opportunity
- You will be offered good training, good working conditions, and endless career opportunities
- PPE will be provided
- Free bus service to/from Rolleston to the factory
- Earn $23.50 per hour for day shift PLUS 8% holiday pay; $24.50 per hour for night shift PLUS 8% holiday pay
How to Apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in the food manufacturing industry and work with a leading company. Successful applicants will be good communicators and have a strong work ethic.
If this sounds like you, apply now, and send us your CV/resume with two contactable references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.