Factory Production Assistant - Mangere
- Work on a fast-paced factory production line in the food and beverage industry.
- No experience necessary; full training provided.
- $22 per hour. Opportunities for overtime
Factory Production Assistants are required to join our Blending and Canning Operation at Mangere on a rotating shift.
About Your New Role
You'll be part of a team working on fast-paced production lines performing a range of duties including sorting, quality control, packing products, and general production work.
No experience is needed as full training is given.
You'll work on rotating shifts:
Mon-Thur 5:30 am - 6:15pm = Shift A / Week 1 = 4 on, 3 off
Mon-Weds 5.30pm - 6:15am = Shift B / Week 2 = 3 on, 4 off
Who's Our Client
Our client's an innovative leader in the food and beverage production industry and has been operating in New Zealand for over 20 years.
They offer state-of-the-art facilities, good working conditions, and ongoing training and career opportunities.
You're an honest and reliable self-starter that can work well as part of a diverse team. You're the sort of person who leads by example and motivates others. You take direction well and have high Health & Safety, and hygiene standards.
- Dexterous, able to complete repetitive work to a high standard
- Good attention to detail
- Able to stand throughout the day and capable of lifting up to 25kg
- Able to pass a drug test
What's in It For You
- $22/hour starting rate
- Frequent staff BBQs & Lunches
- Opportunities for overtime
- Entry-level role with no experience or qualifications required
- Inclusive company - everyone is welcome
- There is some flexibility so you can choose how many shifts you want to work!
If this sounds like the role for you, or you want to pick up a few extra hours a week to work with your lifestyle, contact us today!
Please note: To apply for this position, you must reside in New Zealand and be a citizen or permanent resident or have a relevant working visa.