Factory Process Assistant
- Work on a fast-paced food production line as a packer, processor, or trimmer.
- Flexible hours - pick what shifts you want to work.
- Career development including leadership.
We are looking for multiple process workers, packers, and trimmers to join a great factory team in Timaru.
About the Role
We have fixed-term assignments available at a food processing factory that could lead to permanent roles for the right people. Your new role will see you work on a food processing line as a process worker, packer, or trimmer.
We have a variety of shifts available to fit around your commitments and give you that perfect work/life balance you've been looking for. Whether it's 1 or 5 shifts a week, you're an early bird, a parent who wants before and after school free, or a night owl looking for evening work, whatever your preference, we can accommodate you!
- Work on a fast-paced food production line
- Pack and quality check products
- Follow strict health, safety and food quality requirements
- Maintain relevant equipment
To be successful in this role, you will be a reliable person with a good work ethic. You're a team player who gets along easily with others and is willing to learn new skills and are committed to following food quality standards.
- Physically fit and able
- Passing pre-employment drug testing is mandatory
About Our Client
Our client has been in the food manufacturing industry for well over 100 years and prides itself on quality and sustainability. They take an active approach in their local and wider communities, supporting child and youth development, local events and other social initiatives.
They offer a fun and diverse team culture and are a company that recognises and rewards committed staff with a range of additional benefits and career development opportunities for motivated people, including leadership development.
What's On Offer
- Work/life balance - customise your work schedule to suit you
- PPE provided
- Career development including leadership
- $22 - $23 per hour, start rate
How to Apply
If you're fit, enthusiastic and have a 'can-do' attitude, apply today! Send us your CV/resume.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.