Night Shift Factory Staff
- Be part of a team on fast-paced production lines performing a range of duties including sorting, quality control, packing products, and general production work.
- Full-time and part-time work available.
- $23/hour PLUS holiday pay.
About Your New Role
You'll be part of a team working on fast-paced production lines performing a range of duties including sorting, quality control, packing products, and general production work. No experience is needed as full training is given.
- We have several full-time opportunities for strong, self-motivated, positive workers, and can consider part-time (2 x 12-hour shifts) too.
- The shift is 5.45 pm - 6.15 am, and the factory operates 7 days a week.
- Immediate start available
- Machine operation including filling machines, case packers and palletising robots
- Assisting with general production line duties
- Dealing with damaged and wasted product
- Maximising production uptime
- Product packing, sampling and testing
- Cleaning production line and equipment
You're an honest and reliable self-starter that can work well as part of a diverse team. You're the sort of person who leads by example and motivates others. You take direction well and have high Health & Safety, and hygiene standards.
- Dexterous, able to complete repetitive work to a high standard
- Good attention to detail
- Able to stand throughout the day and capable of lifting up to 25kg
- Able to pass a drug test
About Our Client
Our client's an innovative leader in the food and beverage production industry and has been operating in Canterbury for over 20 years.
They offer state-of-the-art facilities, good working conditions, and ongoing training and career opportunities.
What's On Offer
- $23/hour (nighttime rate) PLUS 8% holiday pay
- Join a leading, people-driven company with vibrant culture
- Overtime available
- Established business with over 20 years of industry experience
- You will be offered good training, good working conditions, and endless career opportunities
- PPE will be provided
- Free bus service to/from Rolleston to the factory
How to Apply
If this position sounds like you, apply online today and send us your CV/resume.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.