Agricultural Labourer - Grading/Processing Produce
- Indoor factory-type work over the winter months processing produce.
- Close to Ashburton.
- No experience is needed.
This is a factory-based role where you'll be part of a team working with horticultural products in preparation for their distribution.
About the Role
Working in a team of around 15 people, you'll undertake various duties that relate to prepping produce for distribution including (but not limited to):
- grading the produce by size and/or the way it looks
- removing stems, and excess organic matter
- plant stock preparation
This role is available from early June through August, and you'll typically work Monday to Friday, 7.30 am to 5 pm, with occasional overtime available on Saturdays.
You have an awesome attitude, excellent attention to detail, and work well in a team environment. You have great communication and listening skills, and you pay attention to and follow instructions.
- You'll pass a drug test
- You're capable of standing for long periods
- No experience is needed (but any you have is beneficial)
What's Being Offered
We can be somewhat flexible with how many days per week, and how many hours you work, provided you can commit to the same days/times each week.
- Pay determined by skill and experience: $23 - $24, with rises for dedicated workers
- Additional 8% for holiday pay, with the option to accrue
- Full, paid training is provided
- A variety of work with a fun, friendly, and diverse team
- Transport is provided from the yard in Ashburton to the site
- If you have a full, clean driver's license, earn a bonus for driving
How to Apply
If you're interested, then apply online now, or call Donna on 0[Register to View] for more info.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.